We are always hiring for quality installers, helpers, labourers and other contractors. If you or someone you know is looking for work and has the following traits, send them our way!
Sometimes, we are actively looking for certain team members, check back in regularly to see if you are the right fit.
All team members must:
- be consistently hardworking
- be able to think outside the box
- be clean, well groomed and be able to communicate with both staff and customers
- be willing to regularly give back to the community with the rest of the team
- have a valid drivers license
- come to work with a positive, “can-do” attitude, willing to bend over backwards for fellow employees and clients
Are you a recent interior design college graduate? Each year, we are open to bringing on an interior design intern for a period of 6 months, which could then translate in to a full time permanent position. We will be starting to interview candidates for the 2017 Interior Design internship in May 2017.
Are you a new trade, trying to make your way in the industry? We would love to chat – plumbers, electricians (especially electricians!), framers, HVAC, etc.
Suppliers & Local Artisans
We make sure always to keep a selection of local and international products in our showroom – we are open to chatting with all local artisans as well as new flooring and design finishing representatives. However, we ONLY work with people that have similar values to us.